Shwetambar Jainism has a rich tradition of saints and spiritual leaders who have played important roles in shaping the religion and its practices. Some of the most famous Shwetambar Jain saints include:
- Sudharma Swami: A renowned saint and scholar who wrote many important Jain texts.
- Hemachandra: A poet, scholar, and philosopher who wrote several works on Jainism and is considered one of the most important Jain thinkers of all time.
- Kundakunda: A famous Jain monk who is credited with writing many important Jain texts and contributing to the development of Jain philosophy.
- Acharya Bhikshu: A Jain monk who was instrumental in spreading Jainism throughout India and beyond.
- Jinadattasuri: A revered Jain monk who is credited with revitalizing the Shwetambar Jain community in the 19th century.
These saints, and many others like them, have had a profound impact on Shwetambar Jainism and continue to inspire and guide followers in their spiritual pursuits.